Thread: A Bad Feb for Chelsea

Kop Hero RED CARD Albert Stubbins's Avatar

Default A Bad Feb for Chelsea

Chelsea's fixtures in Feb are away at Blackburn, home to Man City, away at Everton and then they have us in Cardiff and Barcelona in the CL.

I think Fergusson was on to something when he said we'll see how good Chelsea are when they have to make winter trips to the North West. Looking forward to reading the commentary tonight. First two minutes, Davy Thompson clatters into Lampard!!!

Chelsea could come out of Feb with only 3 or 4 out of 9 points, and find themselves dumped in Cardiff and Barcelona.

Albert,

You seem almost optimistic!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Stubbins
    Chelsea's fixtures in Feb are away at Blackburn, home to Man City, away at Everton and then they have us in Cardiff and Barcelona in the CL.

I think Fergusson was on to something when he said we'll see how good Chelsea are when they have to make winter trips to the North West. Looking forward to reading the commentary tonight. First two minutes, Davy Thompson clatters into Lampard!!!

Chelsea could come out of Feb with only 3 or 4 out of 9 points, and find themselves dumped in Cardiff and Barcelona.
    Albert, as much as it pains me for the Mancs to even enter my thoughts, I found myself wondering if there is indeed some chance that they may catch Chelsea. While they deserved their win last night and have been playing some good stuff lately, they have also been the recipients of some of most incredible luck as well this season - the kind of luck that normally wins you the league. A decidedly dodgy keeper who manages to rescue points as a result of his errors! The farce that was the first match against Arsenal at Old Trafford! And even last night, there's no way Rooney shouldn't have been shown the door.

I don't think Chelsea will self-destruct but it would be somewhat funny to see it happen - what would Roman do? Would players be shipped off (or bail out)? And would Maureen stick around in the face of a moumental collapse or be taken out back and shot? I bet Sven's dying to know....

Kind of hope Man U does beat Chelsea to the title.

Probably would be less likely that Stevie would want to go...

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Stubbins
    Chelsea could come out of Feb with only 3 or 4 out of 9 points.....
    Well, they already have 3 now after tonight.

1st Team Regular

Default Re: A Bad Feb for Chelsea

Mourinho admits publicly that chelsea is out of the title race, "we need too much help from others"., said that crystal palace desire and commitment was stronger, they deserved the win.
    Klopp: We have to deliver results, we have to deliver success, we have to deliver emotions, we have to deliver memories

Should this still be in the 'Old Threads' section?
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

Administrator

There's a CFC thread in Domestic. No idea how this one was resurrected. Let's return to Boring Boring Chelsea.