Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v West Ham: The league

Default Liverpool v West Ham: The league

West Ham visit and aside from Hendo, we look to have close to a full squad. Expect the same back 5 and front three, with Fabinho, Gini & Ox (or Keita) our three midfielders.

Would think we win this one.
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

Administrator

Default Re: Liverpool v West Ham: The league

Think we'll see Keita starting.

Administrator

Largely the Atletico loss was seen as disappointing and a harbinger of a tough night at Anfield in a few weeks time. Another slew of wins, starting with West Ham this evening, will go a very long way to building the we're gonna do it confidence for the return leg. And West Ham at home is probably a fixture Klopp would have chosen himself to get that rock rolling down the hill of inevitability.

Administrator

Alisson;

Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson;

Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita;

Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Lovren, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Lallana, Origi, Matip.

Administrator

VVD captain.

SkyGo has seem to gotten wise to my VPN approach to watching overseas. 1-1, as we speak.
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

Administrator

13th game this season where Liverpool have won by a single goal.

1st Team Regular

honestly that felt closer than it actually was, but never a doubt in mind and never a touch of anxiety not even for a moment. tahts the level of confidence I/we have this season. the stats prove it was not a close game although west ham made it interesting and a good talking point for their fans, in the end it turned out as expected. considering where they sit in the table and playing form this season I expected a clean sheet. its seems every team is stepping up their game against us regardless of how they play rest of the games. an I dearsay we are creating a lot of value alla cross the league as every match we play away is sold out fro the opposition and well watched too for the TV revenues. so liverpool should be given a pro-rata share of all that TV revenue, if not gate receipts & concessions. Herr Klopp, lets start sending invoices to them other EPL teams stat.
    Klopp: We have to deliver results, we have to deliver success, we have to deliver emotions, we have to deliver memories

1st Team Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    SkyGo has seem to gotten wise to my VPN approach to watching overseas. 1-1, as we speak.
    hey BD, what zip code are wtahcing the games these dayz?
    Klopp: We have to deliver results, we have to deliver success, we have to deliver emotions, we have to deliver memories

Administrator

68' Salah/Fabianski goal.
    88' Alisson/Bowen save.

I think these two moments showed the difference between the sides last night. Yes, I know Mane had scored number 3 by the time Alisson saved and Fabianski did have an off night, but these two incidents were the making of the result.

Both keepers might have done better for their respective first goals, but the difference was that Fabianski made another mistake for his second and Alisson didn't. Fornals scored a good goal and Alisson found his way to his usual imperious self - especially with that Bowen save - whereas Fabianski arguably was at fault for all 3 Liverpool goals. And therein lies the difference. When called upon, Fabianski failed and Alisson succeeded. Mane may have scored the winning goal, but there's a good argument to be made that Alisson won the 3 points.