Thread: Norwich v Liverpool: Dinner @ Delia's

Default Norwich v Liverpool: Dinner @ Delia's

About half-way through the winter break and I'm thinking I almost hate it as much as an international break. Where's my God-****ed football, eh?

That said, I hope the boys are tanned and rested for the title-procession (yes, I went there) and the next stage of European competition. Oh, I forgot about the FA Cup? I meant no disrespect.

Interesting to see how Tuesday's tie with Atletico Madrid will feed into our midfield selection, though I expect the back-four/front-three to remain constant (with Mane maybe being rested, injury dependent).

Dave's team, assuming Mane is fit...

Alisson

TAA Gomez Virgil Robertson

Ox Hendo Gini

Salah Firmino Mane
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

Administrator

Default Re: Norwich v Liverpool: Dinner @ Delia's

I think everyone but Larouci and Clyne is back. Now I’m guessing Milner, Shaqiri and Mané may not be fully match fit so that would mean Origi or AOC up front. But I would think that Milner and Mané will see some minutes, especially if we’re up by 2 or more late on.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    About half-way through the winter break and I'm thinking I almost hate it as much as an international break. Where's my God-****ed football, eh?

That said, I hope the boys are tanned and rested for the title-procession (yes, I went there) and the next stage of European competition. Oh, I forgot about the FA Cup? I meant no disrespect.

Interesting to see how Tuesday's tie with Atletico Madrid will feed into our midfield selection, though I expect the back-four/front-three to remain constant (with Mane maybe being rested, injury dependent).

Dave's team, assuming Mane is fit...

Alisson

TAA Gomez Virgil Robertson

Ox Hendo Gini

Salah Firmino Mane
    So, the usual suspects - Fabinho + Ox? Pretty close to our first choice eleven.
    ‘How many mistakes are you allowed?’ Klopp asked the fourth official. ‘Because if it’s 15, you’ve got one left.’

Administrator

Alisson;

Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, van Dijk, Robertson;

Keita, Henderson, Wijnaldum;

Salah, Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Subs: Fabinho, Lovren, Milner, Mané, Adrian, Lallana, Origi.

Administrator

I thought Keita had one of those games that often can be overlooked. He wasn’t flashy, didn’t score or assist, didn’t kick the ball off the line, but he was rock solid. Rarely making a mistake, but always making himself available and tackling well. But a very good game; more of the same please.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkand View Post
    I thought Keita had one of those games that often can be overlooked. He wasn’t flashy, didn’t score or assist, didn’t kick the ball off the line, but he was rock solid. Rarely making a mistake, but always making himself available and tackling well. But a very good game; more of the same please.
    I thought the same. I have a lot of time for Keita because he always seems to be trying to push forward.
    ‘How many mistakes are you allowed?’ Klopp asked the fourth official. ‘Because if it’s 15, you’ve got one left.’