Thread: A south coast trip at a reasonable hour. Bournemouth away.

Administrator

Default A south coast trip at a reasonable hour. Bournemouth away.

BD was bemoaning 3PM kick offs on Saturday because he can't watch them live. It's as if live streams were never invented! But a 3PM kick off in Bournemouth on a Saturday afternoon is not the worst timing in the world; fans can actually get a train back to Liverpool that arrives before midnight - just one, mind you, but that's better than belting out of Anfield trying to reach Lime Street after a 5.30 KO on a Saturday for the last train to London. Anyway, enough train spotting...

Given how readily Klopp changed the team for the derby on Wednesday, the "usual" is no longer a guarantee, certainly not during this busy December spell. There are a few certainties, however. Alisson. VVD. 1 or 2 of the usual front three. I think AOC sees a start and I wonder will one of Shaqiri or Origi? I'd say Keita is a good shout, especially as he was name checked by Klopp. You have to think one of Milner or Henderson also.

Bournemouth are on a bit of a barren spell with only 1 win in all competitions in the last 10, though that was over United. But they have lost their last 4 to Newcastle, Wolves, Spurs and Palace. So they're not exactly setting the world on fire and, frankly, we are, more or less. It could be argued that they're due or that our not-losing streak must break at some stage, but I don't think it will here. A draw will be a surprise, I'm thinking Klopp and Der Boys continue where they left off. Not to say that it'll be easy, we'll probably still find a way to not breathe easy until the final whistle.

Administrator

Default Re: A south coast trip at a reasonable hour. Bournemouth away.

Alisson;

Gomez, Lovren, van Dijk, Robertson;

Milner, Henderson, Keita;

Salah, Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Subs: Mane, Adrian, Shaqiri, Origi, Jones, Alexander-Arnold, Elliott.

That new signing in midfield did a pretty good job today.
    "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing."
    - Bill Shankly

Looked like a comfortable win from the highlights.
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp