Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Summer Transfer Window

Default Re: 2020 Summer Transfer Window

Would he block Origi & Brewster? Definitely. Is he a dick? Not to his own team, as far as I can recall. He's super annoying to other teams for sure.
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Would he block Origi & Brewster? Definitely. Is he a dick? Not to his own team, as far as I can recall. He's super annoying to other teams for sure.
    I agree that he's a huge pain in the ass to other teams but my "dickhead" remark was based on his Phil-Coutinho-engineering-a-liverpool-departure escape technique. Though admittedly Coutinho's didn't involve the use of his incisors. ;-)
    ‘How many mistakes are you allowed?’ Klopp asked the fourth official. ‘Because if it’s 15, you’ve got one left.’

Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    I agree that he's a huge pain in the ass to other teams but my "dickhead" remark was based on his Phil-Coutinho-engineering-a-liverpool-departure escape technique. Though admittedly Coutinho's didn't involve the use of his incisors. ;-)
    Is it too much to hope that he (Suarez) gets his Barcelona P45 by chowing down on Sergio Ramos?
    ‘How many mistakes are you allowed?’ Klopp asked the fourth official. ‘Because if it’s 15, you’ve got one left.’

Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    Is it too much to hope that he (Suarez) gets his Barcelona P45 by chowing down on Sergio Ramos?
    It’s only fair.
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp