Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: 2020 Summer Transfer Window

  1. #11
    Kop Legend Big Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,680

    Default Re: 2020 Summer Transfer Window

    Would he block Origi & Brewster? Definitely. Is he a dick? Not to his own team, as far as I can recall. He's super annoying to other teams for sure.
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

  2. #12
    Kop Hero RobR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,965

    Default Re: 2020 Summer Transfer Window

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Would he block Origi & Brewster? Definitely. Is he a dick? Not to his own team, as far as I can recall. He's super annoying to other teams for sure.
    I agree that he's a huge pain in the ass to other teams but my "dickhead" remark was based on his Phil-Coutinho-engineering-a-liverpool-departure escape technique. Though admittedly Coutinho's didn't involve the use of his incisors. ;-)
    ‘How many mistakes are you allowed?’ Klopp asked the fourth official. ‘Because if it’s 15, you’ve got one left.’

  3. #13
    Kop Hero RobR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,965

    Default Re: 2020 Summer Transfer Window

    Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    I agree that he's a huge pain in the ass to other teams but my "dickhead" remark was based on his Phil-Coutinho-engineering-a-liverpool-departure escape technique. Though admittedly Coutinho's didn't involve the use of his incisors. ;-)
    Is it too much to hope that he (Suarez) gets his Barcelona P45 by chowing down on Sergio Ramos?
    ‘How many mistakes are you allowed?’ Klopp asked the fourth official. ‘Because if it’s 15, you’ve got one left.’

  4. #14
    Kop Legend Big Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,680

    Default Re: 2020 Summer Transfer Window

    Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    Is it too much to hope that he (Suarez) gets his Barcelona P45 by chowing down on Sergio Ramos?
    It’s only fair.
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •