Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mascherano, Suarez, Coutinho to get a licking: AWAY TO BARSA

Default Re: Mascherano, Suarez, Coutinho to get a licking: AWAY TO BARSA

Gini’s not working for me in that role. Playing well, but a great goal from Barça against the run of play.
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

1st Team Regular

this half has gotten nasty, looks like barca players are losing their composure, theres yet another half to go boys
    Klopp: We have to deliver results, we have to deliver success, we have to deliver emotions, we have to deliver memories

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Gini’s not working for me in that role.
    Not at all, is he?

Well, that got rather Messi didn't it.
    "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing."
    - Bill Shankly

Administrator

Hmmm. Taking a 3-0 lead to Anfield? 3-3 pens or 4-3? Nope, just can’t see either.

This season is turning out to be one of the most monumentally successful, and monumentally frustrating in the club's history.
    "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing."
    - Bill Shankly

1st Team Regular

IM SO F****ING UPSET WITH THE GAFFER. He showed them too much respect, changing the formation and team and style was a MISTAKE! I missed the first 15 minutes but the rest of the way we didn't play Liverpool Football, the usual press was not there, Barcelona did a lot to cut off our usual lanes, but there so much to be had, we just didnt play liverpool football, constant press and constant attacks. e played into their hands and got what we derserved. for f****s sake Klopp, what were you thinking, gomez in for TAA was a serious hindrance to our attacking style, sure we need to defend well and Gomez is better defendding at the back, but the best defense is a great attcak WHOIHC WE HAVE FOR F****S SAKE, WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE THAT. YOU MUST REVERT TO LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL IN THE RETURN LEG, I'M NOT AKSING I'M TELLING.
    Klopp: We have to deliver results, we have to deliver success, we have to deliver emotions, we have to deliver memories

1st Team Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RyeRed View Post
    Well, that got rather Messi didn't it.
    hahahaha, my first smile since the match ended. thanks

1st Team Regular

sorry Keita got hurt so early, he was doing well. hope its not baD

Quote Originally Posted by Darrel3000 View Post
    IM SO F****ING UPSET WITH THE GAFFER. He showed them too much respect, changing the formation and team and style was a MISTAKE! I missed the first 15 minutes but the rest of the way we didn't play Liverpool Football, the usual press was not there, Barcelona did a lot to cut off our usual lanes, but there so much to be had, we just didnt play liverpool football, constant press and constant attacks. e played into their hands and got what we derserved. for f****s sake Klopp, what were you thinking, gomez in for TAA was a serious hindrance to our attacking style, sure we need to defend well and Gomez is better defendding at the back, but the best defense is a great attcak WHOIHC WE HAVE FOR F****S SAKE, WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE THAT. YOU MUST REVERT TO LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL IN THE RETURN LEG, I'M NOT AKSING I'M TELLING.
    Ssorry, but on the basis of that rant, you didn’t watch the game at all. Formation? 4-3-3 with Gini in the Bobby role. High press? Check. We weren’t clinical, they were. End of.

Save your ‘play the Liverpool way’ bollocks for the numpties next to you in the pub, please.
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp