Thread: Man u fans fear liverpool more than city--guardian survey

1st Team Regular

Default Man u fans fear liverpool more than city--guardian survey

well for those of you on the ground and those of us in the cloud, we already know this having "felt" the scorn of man u fans.
    the Guardian did a survey with a terrific industry standardized sample size of 5 people and 100% of them pick city to win
    over Liverpool. but it is their reasons that leaks their fear of LFC.

"City going from five to six league titles scares me less than the idea of an era of Anfield dominance under Jürgen Klopp beginning."
    "they have 18 we have 20, not liverpool"
    "i'd pick the city treble over liverpool wining the league"
    "City have won titles recently. So it’s less of an irk. I’d rather they don’t retain one. But the prospect of Liverpool winning the title horrifies me. They’re the most pandered to/perspective lacking football club. They simply can’t win. "

READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE
    Klopp: We have to deliver results, we have to deliver success, we have to deliver emotions, we have to deliver memories

1st Team Regular

Default Re: Man u fans fear liverpool more than city--guardian survey

and then there is this
    from NBCSN filmed for an american audience obviously, I expect we gather a few more fans from this, a 12 part series
    IN THE SHADOW OF THE KOP
    Klopp: We have to deliver results, we have to deliver success, we have to deliver emotions, we have to deliver memories