Thread: 2016 US Election

Default 2016 US Election

Heard last night went about like this. Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Debate.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	1658
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

Administrator

Default Re: 2016 US Election

Heard a bit on the radio, saw some clips. I'm sure the pundits and fans will be picking it apart for the next few days, though the consensus is that the Cheeto-faced, ferret-wearing, shitgibbon lost.

One interesting optic I noticed, at the very end. Debate over, friends and family on the stage. Trump and family standing around in a circle, talking; perhaps it could be argued, looking a little shellshocked. Maybe, maybe not. They looked like a family that had been invited to a reading of the will only to find they were left a dollar-ten each.

Clinton on the other hand, had the Big Dog and Chelsea and assorted other friends and family who all went into meet and greet rope line with the audience. Now, I'd be pretty certain that the hands they shook and backs they slapped were all supporters' and I seriously doubt they changed any votes because of any greeting, but the contrast was stark. The Trumps standing around looking out of place, the Clintons diving in, getting ready to party.

Not saying any of the above will change any votes, will be picked up by the media or will form the basis of any ads or memes, but the optics were there and like most things from Hofstra last night, Trump looked the mook, Hillary the player.

Well, the boundless wisdom of the American electorate has been given voice and the Cheeto-faced, ferret-wearing ****gibbon won, and is now President-elect Clownstick. Long live F*ckface von Clownstick. And God bless America.
    Last edited by RyeRed; November 9th, 2016 at 10:52 AM. Reason: spelling
    "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing."
    - Bill Shankly

Incredible.

What were you thinking........

Well, we weren't thinking obviously. We're really not into thinking too much over here you know.
    "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing."
    - Bill Shankly