Thread: 2013 LFC Official International Supporters Club Tournament @ Anfield, May 28th.

Default 2013 LFC Official International Supporters Club Tournament @ Anfield, May 28th.

Hey all.

Been a while, but things have been busy on my end. I thought I'd pop in with some big news regarding a few forumites.

LFC has decided to hold an Official International Supporters Club Tournament to be held at Anfield on May 28th. 36 teams in three groups will be playing and training at the hallowed ground of Anfield. Many LFCNY members applied to be in the squad of eight and I'm happy to say that myself and the great, Els, will be on the team! After the years of banter, good times, and bad times, I think its going to be fantastic that I'll be able to take the field with and LFCNY regular. After 17 years with the club, I still can't believe this is going to happen.

Each club will be allocated 20 spots in the stands for supporters to watch the match. I just wanted to see if anybody England based would like to come and watch. Let me know and I can put you on the list. I've been in contact with the French Branch and I'm sure that we'll meet up with the others as well. Will be good to get together for some sing songs, drinks, laughs, and new memories.
    "Everybody here wants the same thing and that's to win games. We can do that if we all stay together."
    -Kenny Dalglish, January 2011-

1st Team Regular

Default Re: 2013 LFC Official International Supporters Club Tournament @ Anfield, May 28th.

This is an awesome event. Bummed I didn't go chosen, but pulling hard for a great showing from LFCNY. Hopefully this becomes an annual tradition

Default Re: 2013 LFC Official International Supporters Club Tournament @ Anfield, May 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ_Red View Post
    This is an awesome event. Bummed I didn't go chosen, but pulling hard for a great showing from LFCNY. Hopefully this becomes an annual tradition
    Don't lose hope, NJ Red. If someone on the first team doesn't buy their ticket by tomorrow night, I think you've got a good chance on going. Will keep you posted.
    "Everybody here wants the same thing and that's to win games. We can do that if we all stay together."
    -Kenny Dalglish, January 2011-