Thread: About this forum

Default About this forum

This forum is intended for charitable postings, fundraising announcements, awareness raising or anything similar. This includes personal postings (let us know if you're running a marathon or climbing Kilimanjaro) as well as community based charity and fundraising events.

You can also post links to online petitions in here, but if youíre petitioning to prove that the moon really IS made of cheese, we probably donít want to know.

In exceptional circumstances, and where approved by the Moderators, charity threads and petitions may be posted in other sections of the forum to raise awareness. Please note this does not mean it is endorsed by LFCNY.

"Well, so what, What's wrong with being sexy? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that". Nigel Tufnel

Default Re: About this forum

Quote Originally Posted by suspiria View Post
    This forum is intended for charitable postings, fundraising announcements, awareness raising or anything similar. This includes personal postings (let us know if you're running a marathon or climbing Kilimanjaro) as well as community based charity and fundraising events.

You can also post links to online petitions in here, but if youíre petitioning to prove that the moon really IS made of cheese, we probably donít want to know.

In exceptional circumstances, and where approved by the Moderators, charity threads and petitions may be posted in other sections of the forum to raise awareness. Please note this does not mean it is endorsed by LFCNY.
    Can I ask for donations for my trips to the rest of our away games in this season's Champions League please?
    Liverpool is the capital of itself