Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Satan's Club

Default Re: Satan's Club The Red Devils

Quote Originally Posted by Delaware Red View Post
    Believe me, in Rochdale it's not a subtle hint of the quad, but a proclamation along with the reminder that in doing so they become the most succesful domestic team in England...............
    They need to win another title to join us on eighteen, so presumably the sad b*stards will then be claiming that FA Cups decide it when the teams are level.

I'd rather point to our Five European Cups to their three, and our three UEFA Cups to their single Cup Winner's Cup and point out that they are still 8-4 down in European Trophies!

And therefore sod the most successful "domestic team in England", when the WHOLE OF EUROPE knows we are TWICE AS GOOD (at least) as the mancs!!!

And the b*stards haven't won their eighteenth title yet, what joy and fun to make it 19-17 just as they thought they would draw level!
    1977*1978*1981*1984*2005* "We'll remember, with advantages, what feats we did those days!" Henry V

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Spike View Post
    They need to win another title to join us on eighteen, so presumably the sad b*stards will then be claiming that FA Cups decide it when the teams are level.

I'd rather point to our Five European Cups to their three, and our three UEFA Cups to their single Cup Winner's Cup and point out that they are still 8-4 down in European Trophies!

And therefore sod the most successful "domestic team in England", when the WHOLE OF EUROPE knows we are TWICE AS GOOD (at least) as the mancs!!!

And the b*stards haven't won their eighteenth title yet, what joy and fun to make it 19-17 just as they thought they would draw level!

PLEASE!!!

Spike, before today I was desperate. Today I am hopeful! The argument takes out any european achievments, which obvioudly suits them...

Sorry but a little bit of this for the next 2+ hours won't go amiss:

Pathetic? Moi? Absolutely...

(There's actually a wee resemblance to Rio there - even better.)
    Dalglish - The King in the North(west)

Administrator

Thread title edited as I'm sure we all know who Satan's Club is........

Default Re: Satan's Club

Super Danny Murphy is starting for Fulham tonight. What money on him completing a hat-trick of Old Trafford winners tonight?

"Well, so what, What's wrong with being sexy? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that". Nigel Tufnel

Quote Originally Posted by suspiria View Post
    Super Danny Murphy is starting for Fulham tonight. What money on him completing a hat-trick of Old Trafford winners tonight?
    Would love that...he'd better get busy though. Ginger's already put them up 1-0.

What's with the title change? Afraid other red devils out there might be offended?
    Dalglish - The King in the North(west)

Administrator

2-0. The Bulgarian. 30'.

And so it reaches that stage in the afternoon where Fantasy League points are virtually the only things of interest.

Why donít teams roll over at Anfield the way they do against United?

"Well, so what, What's wrong with being sexy? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that". Nigel Tufnel

Administrator

3-0. Shrek. 63'

Administrator

Aye. 3-0 it finished. 5 points. Old Trafford is looming very large indeed.