Thread: I've started a new Liverpool blog

Melwood Apprentice

Default I've started a new Liverpool blog

Hello there,

I've started a new Liverpool blog at the OleOle website. The URL is http://www.oleole.com/blogs/poolcast

Check it out y'all, and tell me what you think.

I figured that since I spend a significant part of my day thinking about Liverpool, might as well start putting it down on paper, metaphorically speaking. Word of warning, some of the language is pretty strong. Judging from what I've heard at 11th St., that shouldn't be a problem for most of you

This is also a chance for you to see the oleole site, which I think is trying to be like a football-centered social-networking type site. Interesting concept.

If you're wondering to yourself "who the hell is this guy?", I've met some of you over the years at 11th st, though i've usually kept to myself.

Again, any input is welcome.

Thanks
    stack

Default Re: I've started a new Liverpool blog

Thanks for sharing, Stack.

And going forward, we'll use this thread as a way to let other forumites/LFCNY members post links to their blogs: it seems like a great way to let voices in the community be heard.

(Just the usual warning that we'll be monitoring the thread in case folks start signing up solely to advertise their sites or people link to totally unrelated and/or inappropriate subject matter. Posts of that nature will most definitely be deleted.)

That said, let's open the Red blogosphere....
    Dalglish - The King in the North(west)

Melwood Apprentice

Exclamation The Liver Bird

Hey guys

Just thought i'd leave you my link to my new LFC Blog, it's pretty new & i'm looking for some followers and support. If you don't have time to leave comments etc there are quick reactions you can click at the bottom of my posts and feel free to select your score prediction or man of the match on the polls in the sidebar which i update regularly.

I'd be very grateful if you could stop by and even more so if you come back!

Speak soon hopefully,

Kirsty

http://theliverbirdsblog.blogspot.com

Default Re: The Liver Bird

Welcome, Kirsty...

Good a time as any to reactivate this thread - I've merged yours into it (hope you don't mind). Look forward to hearing/reading your thoughts both there and here.
    Dalglish - The King in the North(west)

Melwood Apprentice

Smile Re: I've started a new Liverpool blog

Hey Connie no worries thanks very much for adding me to the thread, didnt realise this one was here

Fiorentina match report is up btw, bad night for the lads.

http://theliverbirdsblog.blogspot.com