Thread: New Red Bulls transit info

Default New Red Bulls transit info

Because clearly it wasn't already a big enough of a pain in the a** to get out to the Meadowlands via public transportation!!

Just an FYI to anyone interested - will apply to all events (football, soccer, concerts) out there.

http://www.njsea.com/sharedimages/351railbusshuttle.pdf
    Dalglish - The King in the North(west)

Anfield Sub

Default Re: New Red Bulls transit info

WTF? Can they make it more convoluted to get out there please? And the buses are only going to run for 30mins after games. It takes 30 mins for people in the upper deck to get outta there!

Quote Originally Posted by lfcbmore View Post
    WTF? Can they make it more convoluted to get out there please? And the buses are only going to run for 30mins after games. It takes 30 mins for people in the upper deck to get outta there!
    i'm hoping someone convinces Jay Z to bring MLS to Brooklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by islandRED View Post
    i'm hoping someone convinces Jay Z to bring MLS to Brooklyn.
    I thought you were all over that, Island - didn't we discuss that on here either last year or the year before?

Perhaps he can buy your flat so he'll have properties on two sides of the park and can put a new stadium in between.... (Hell, I'll sell him mine too so he can have three)

Quote Originally Posted by ConnieLFC View Post
    I thought you were all over that, Island - didn't we discuss that on here either last year or the year before?

Perhaps he can buy your flat so he'll have properties on two sides of the park and can put a new stadium in between.... (Hell, I'll sell him mine too so he can have three)
    i'll never get over the dream of having Brooklyn get it's own sports teams, and eventually secede from NYC! Mayor Marty Markowitz anyone? heck, rumor is we're already drilling for our energy independence in Prospect Park. .

i think Jay Z and all those rappers that sport mad bling and shout "brooklyn!!" in their songs should keep it real, buy the 'hood, and give you and i tons of $$ for our apartments. (ok, neither of us live in the 'hood but no one needs know.)

BROOKLYN!! HOLLA!

Quote Originally Posted by ConnieLFC View Post

I say Brook..........

I can see it now, the independent Borough of Brooklyn, proudly twinned with the independent Citystate of Liverpool!
    Liverpool is the capital of itself

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Paul View Post
    I say Brook..........
    Don't start...

And why not? Brooklypool...Liverlyn? All I know is that "La Princesse" would go over a treat hanging off the arch at Grand Army Plaza right now!
    Last edited by ConnieLFC; September 6th, 2008 at 08:20 AM.