Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battlestar Galactica

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica

OK, last 10 episodes have kicked off and have to say they certainly started with a 'bang' (OK, really awful pun, that)...

Seriously, hard to see where they are going with closing this down, but going to enjoy watcching it get tied up...
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

Where are all my nerd colleagues? Season starting to hot up and definitely looking to see how they pull it all together.

Island --> Hope you are safe from the fires in Australia.

Barkmg --> Please come back, I have no one else to share my nerdish fascination with!
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Where are all my nerd colleagues? Season starting to hot up and definitely looking to see how they pull it all together.

Island --> Hope you are safe from the fires in Australia.

Barkmg --> Please come back, I have no one else to share my nerdish fascination with!
    I missed most of last season and the first few episodes of this one but I'm fully hooked again. So Big D, who do you think is number six? Plus are you looking forward to the spin off, Caprica?
    "Yeah-it's the only house we have. Liverpool is my home and I will come back."- Rafa Benitez

Quote Originally Posted by Nomer the Red View Post
    I missed most of last season and the first few episodes of this one but I'm fully hooked again. So Big D, who do you think is number six? Plus are you looking forward to the spin off, Caprica?
    Hadn't heard there was going to be a spin-off...

Actually, my thinking is they are going to find out that they are all Cylons. Ty sees his ex-wife in a vision + Starbuck finds out she resurrected = More than one missing Cylon.
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Hadn't heard there was going to be a spin-off...

Actually, my thinking is they are going to find out that they are all Cylons. Ty sees his ex-wife in a vision + Starbuck finds out she resurrected = More than one missing Cylon.
    For a while I was thinking that that was a strong possibility but there are a few things that I need to catch up on before I completely agree with this theory. I have to see the first half of the season.
    "Yeah-it's the only house we have. Liverpool is my home and I will come back."- Rafa Benitez

Tonight is final episode of Battlestar Galactica, I've missed the last few episodes but I'm definitely watching tonight's. I really have to catch up on the ones I missed. This is such a great series; dare I say one of the best currently on cable tv.

Finally caught the last episode and have to say I was pretty disappointed with the solution they arrived at to pull all the pieces together. Hokey ending to what was otherwise a great series.
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

Not sure if you or anybody else has seen this, Dave. I don't watch the show, but Jamie Bamber was on Soccer AM talking about it. My flash is still f***ed so can't embed.

http://www.skysports.com/video/clips...3894&ssvPage=1

Jason McAteer was on last week with Paddy McGuinness talking about the charity rounds. I actually bought the Tsunami Charity Event t-shirt. Proud to wear it. Great to hear Macca's stories. Michael Sheen was also on to talk about his role in Damned United. Pretty good for playing Clough. Might be as close to his role as Tony Blair as well.

Speaking of Jamie Bamber, had no idea he was English until I saw the special...
    "It's cool."
    - Jurgen Klopp

English actors with perfect American accents. It's the craze. Did you know the producers for House didn't even know that Hugh Laurie was English? They thought he was taking the piss when he spoke in his regular voice.

To be fair, his voice and pitch on House are very different from his other works like Jeeves and Wooster or Blackadder.