Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: New to LFCNY? Introduce Yourself.

Melwood Apprentice

Default Re: New to LFCNY? Introduce Yourself.

I just became an official LFC NY Member! One question, will I receive like a card or something to prove that I'm a member. I did this because me and 3 others want to go to a LFC game in early March, and want to be able to get tickets through LFC NY. Thanks! YNWA

Melwood Apprentice

Hi all, I'm Ryan and just recently joined LFCNY. Yes I know I'm in Massachusetts but my home is forever NY. Been a fan of Liverpool FC since FIFA 2000 on the playstation, unorthodox I know. Ever since this last run by the US national team football fever has hit me hard and has no sign of slowing down. Hopefully one day I'll get to meet most of you at the 11th Street Bar whenever I visit my family in NY.
    "A Winner is You"

Welcome to the forum, Ryan. Good luck with being a die hard New Yorker in Boston, I did that for a while. It's a great town though.
    "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing."
    - Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by KidFlashGomezLFC View Post
    Hi all, I'm Ryan and just recently joined LFCNY. Yes I know I'm in Massachusetts but my home is forever NY. Been a fan of Liverpool FC since FIFA 2000 on the playstation, unorthodox I know. Ever since this last run by the US national team football fever has hit me hard and has no sign of slowing down. Hopefully one day I'll get to meet most of you at the 11th Street Bar whenever I visit my family in NY.
    Pro Tip: Leave the Bill Buckner uniform shirt at home.
    ‘How many mistakes are you allowed?’ Klopp asked the fourth official. ‘Because if it’s 15, you’ve got one left.’