Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: LFC Vegas - Latest news

Default LFC Vegas - Latest news

I'll be posting to this thread as and when neccessary.

For now, I want to try and make as many people aware of the new Supporters Club here in Las Vegas as possible, so spread the word! In the long-term, I'm looking at getting LFC Vegas "official" and becoming a member of the Association of International Branches.

--

I'm looking at basing the Club at Fado Irish Pub located inside of Green Valley Ranch in Henderson. The only other pub I feel may be worth looking at is the Crown and Anchor on Tropicana, but this to me feels more of a Manc pub than anything, and there's far too many Eng-er-land fans there.... Also, a few of the staff at Fado are Reds fans too (with one blue nose, but he's also a Kiwi so open to plenty of abuse!)

The only problem (at the moment) with Fado is that they don't open for the 4.45am games (as Crown and Anchor do) but I'm hoping to change that, especially when they move to their own premises in the EPL close season.

In the meantime, come on down to Fado and I'll see you there!
    Last edited by evoluzione; January 15th, 2007 at 07:11 PM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Excellent news Evo.

I have more reason than ever to present my case for me being needed at our industry trade show held in Vegas in November at the Mandelay Bay. (OK I'll beg and plead and cry)

Last time I went in 2002 I didn't sleep for 4 nights anyway so early kick-offs should be no problem.

Vegas and Red Men, what a combination!

Anfield Sub

Twelve months too late for me. I actually went to the Crown and Anchor to watch a Liverpool game when I was in Vegas but they were showing a Rangers game instead!
    This new supporters club is great news though. Reds all over the world should spread the word of the Gospel According to Anfield.
    Keep up the good work Evo
    "My idea is to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility" Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by Delaware Red View Post
    I have more reason than ever to present my case for me being needed at our industry trade show held in Vegas in November at the Mandelay Bay. (OK I'll beg and plead and cry)
    can i carry your bags mister?

Els

1st Team Regular

have you had any luck getting official status?we've been trying up here in boston and they don't seem interested,palmed us off to the guy in cental mass who runs a kids soccer programme.now they won't even respond to emails.

Quote Originally Posted by brightonpete View Post
    have you had any luck getting official status?we've been trying up here in boston and they don't seem interested,palmed us off to the guy in cental mass who runs a kids soccer programme.now they won't even respond to emails.
    Pete

Given Gilletts comments yesterday, I'd go direct to him & expose these bast@rds who have got away with this cavalier attitude to customer service under Parry et al for years.

Paul
    Liverpool is the capital of itself

1st Team Regular

so is there a defo place to watch the united game?one of our boston lads is gonna be in vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by brightonpete View Post
    so is there a defo place to watch the united game?one of our boston lads is gonna be in vegas.
    yep, Fado won't be open that early unfortunately, as it's a 4.45 kick off..but the Crown & Anchor will be showing it, and that's located on Tropicana by Maryland, just East of "The Strip"...i'll be there, in the yellow away jersey.
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Melwood Apprentice

Default Liverpool V Reading

My wife and I will be in Vegas this weekend, will there be a gathering of Reds at Fado's?

cheers

James

Quote Originally Posted by dodgiebloke View Post
    My wife and I will be in Vegas this weekend, will there be a gathering of Reds at Fado's?

cheers

James
    Hi James,

I'll be there, and a few others...the games starts at 7am local time, one or two lads get off work by half time so will join us then. i guess they'll be about half a dozen people there, maybe more, maybe less so it'll be quiet-ish.

see ya there fella
    You'll Never Walk Alone