Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: "I'm visiting New York and..."

Melwood Apprentice

Default "I'm visiting New York and..."

i'm visiting NY from liverpool next week with my wife and two kids [18 and 14].
    will they be allowed into the 11th street bar to watch the newcastle and tottenham games? they obviously won't be drinking. we could purchase a meal if that allows them entry.
    i also wrote the book 'the liverpool boys are in town 1978/82' plus i did some t-shirts with the 5 european cup final tickets on. i will bring a couple of each with me for the supporters club. the book is about the beginning of the 'casual' culture which started in liverpool by the fans bringing back trainers and clothes on european jaunts. i think it would be of interest to any ex-pat scousers.
    are there any scousers who regulary visit the bar for the games?

welcome dave... i sure one of the mods will PM you re: bringing the kids to the 11th Street.

safe trip crossing the pond, and we look forward to welcoming you to the 11th Street, and to the N Y C. Not sure how many make the mid week matches, but there's usualy a great turnout on the weekends. ...even those crack of dawn fixtures.
    Last edited by islandRED; September 15th, 2006 at 09:42 AM.

Administrator

Daveh, read your PMs.

Melwood Apprentice

I'm actually 14 (Turning 15 in two weeks XD) And I'm going to the bar for the first time this weekend. Called the bar, they said it was cool as long as I have my parents with me.

Melwood Apprentice

thanks everyone.
    i'll be there wednesday.
    see you then.

Melwood Apprentice

do you have any lfcny t-shirts available for purchase?

Melwood Apprentice

Default t shirts

Supporters club t shirts can definitely be purchased during Liverpool's match on Saturday. There will be several committee members at "11th Street" for the game. Not so sure about Wednesday as it is a work day. But the bar will be open for both games regardless. Have a great holiday and we'll see you at the pub.

Melwood Apprentice

Default Dublin Red in NY again

Hello all,

I'm in town again from Wed 25th Oct and was wondering if highlights of the Villa game will be on in the 11st bar on Sat 21st at any stage. I see it is not scheduled as a live game but would love to make a visit to the bar and buy the t-shirt and see the game.

Cheers

Melwood Apprentice

Default Hello! I'm visiting New York and...

I am visiting New York from the UK and I am interested in watching a game with you guys, Where in New York am i to find you all?
    I will be staying in clifton park so if any supporters are from there then get in touch and we can meet up and talk LFC, my favorite subject!!!!

Please check our homepage (or click on the Supporters Club link on the red bar down in the lower right-hand corner of your screen) - it'll give you all the info you need. Hope you can join us!
    Dalglish - The King in the North(west)