Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: MP Red - the LFCNY Podcast.

Default Re: MP Red - the LFCNY Podcast.

"Well, so what, What's wrong with being sexy? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that". Nigel Tufnel

Quote Originally Posted by suspiria View Post
    Done did it.
    "Yeah-it's the only house we have. Liverpool is my home and I will come back."- Rafa Benitez

Administrator

#66 a-comin'. Later today.

Administrator

Now and then I think of when we were together
    Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
    Told myself that you were right for me
    But felt so lonely in your company
    But that was love and it's an ache I still remember

MP Red - Episode 66. Where MP Red gets it kicks. What else the demise of the King, the why and wherefores and what is next. Sachin Nakrani takes a look at what is in store for Roy Hodgson as the new manager of England

In a shorter than usual news Simon cannot avert his eyes from an awful end to the season with a Suarez hattrick at Norwich being the only bright spot. An insightful look at the why nots of the Cup Final. Overall a restrained analysis from our expert if you can believe it.

The Panel sees Dev leading the line with a discussion of what else? The demise of the King. Sympathy, filtered through reality and genuine sadness here. Whas it right that he went? Was the job too much for him? Why did he go? Politics played a role? Perhaps, but so did results. And what about the impact of the Suarez affair? Any conspiracies or was it all Liverpool here?

The Tales Of Sinbad take us to Bulgaria with tales of packs of wild dogs, free vodka, snowboarding and an attack by Zorro? Itís all here.

Dev interviews members of the Hillsborough-Anfield Run for a wrap up of their 3 days running across Yorkshire and Lancashire over 3 days. Just a quick 79 mile jog. A dolphin and ĎRing Of Fireí come into the conversation.

Conor Brennan interviews Sachin Nakrani about the plight of Roy Hodgson now that heís England manager. Recorded before the sacking of Dalglish, Conor and Sachin look at the job before Hodgson and whatís likely to happen to England at Euro 2012.

And as ever, as usual, we finish with your feedback. Where itís a lot of Dalglish and who to replace him. To whom would the panel give the boot? Carragher is Hyypia? Well, Conor Murphy thinks so and heís not hugely wrong. This time. And who likes the new kit? A yes, no and maybe. And serious doubts being expressed about the financial structure of FSG and Liverpool, but itís all understandable. Maybe. And whoís worried about whisky?

MP Red. Thereís no known anitdote. Itís that good!

LINKS

iTunes - easiest way (get iTunes here - free download for both PC and Mac)

RSS Readers - next easiest

Streaming - good if you don't have iTunes or any other RSS software installed etc.

MP Red Twitter Feed.

RAWK saying nice things about us over here

"Well, so what, What's wrong with being sexy? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that". Nigel Tufnel

Yo- could I get a cold beverage
    I need some leverage
    It's sweaty outside
    Some lemonade would be nice

MP Red - Episode 67. Our summer special, finds MP Red focussed on two major events - the appointment of Brendan Rogers, and a look back on Euro 2012. It also looks at lots of minor events, but you probably expected that

No matches to review in the news this time around, so Ali makes his debut in the hotseat in a review of Brendan Rogersí appointment as Liverpool boss. What does it mean for him, as well as the players.

The panel discussion takes a look back at Euro 2012. Who did we like, who did we love, and should the Irish stick to Eurovision?

Sinbad takes a look back at his time in Istanbul. It seems like every scouser who was there in 2005 has a story to tell, and Sinbadís is one of the best.

A Kick In The Grass sees a welcome return for Michael Henderson, in conversation with Conor Brennan about the current Spain team. Where do they stand in the pantheon of greats. Better than Holland í74? Brazil í70? England í92?

Another kick returnee sees Clive Toye, former manager of NY Cosmos, talking about his new childrenís book. It also sees an anecdote about Henry Kissinger, which may well be an MP Red first.

Our feedback section is the usual mixed mailbag. You giving feedback to us on Liverpool, football in general, or whateverís on your mind. Thatís why itís call the feedback section.

50 Shades of Grey, but only one MPRed

LINKS

Streaming - good if you don't have iTunes or any other RSS software installed etc.

MP Red Twitter Feed.

Administrator

68 on its way and it's an MP Red record for length. Then again, Hillsborough.

We know it's
    just a lie,
    scare your son, scare your daughter

Episode 68 - Hillsborough special

Itís the first episode of the new season, and when you hear it we hope youíll understand why itís taken so long to get this little baby out. Hillsborough is too big a subject to address in a single take, so weíve gone to town on this. Itís the longest ever MP Red, clocking in at 3 hours, but we think itís worth it.

First of all, weíve got the news, and Simon looking back at the opening few games of the season. Simon will also give us his personal take on Hillsborough and the recent events.

Our normal Kick in the grass finds Steve Clare in conversation with Conor Brennan, talking about the downfall of Rangers. Proof that no football club is too big to fail. There, but for the grace of FSG, go Liverpool.

Sinbad will be taking us on his travels once more, this time headed to Rome in 2001, and taking in the scenic route as ever.

Then itís over to Conor Brennan, reviewing the release of the Hillsborough panelís findings. This is an in depth look at one of the most important days in football history, and Conor has, to use a word much bandied about, done it justice.

We have exclusive interviews with Liverpool football club, barrister Max Eppel, Steve Kelly from the Hillsborough Justice Campaign, Margaret Aspinall from the Hillsborough Family Support Group, Steve Rotherham MP and Timesí football editor Tony Evans.

Itís a VERY special episode. We hope you enjoy it.

MPRed - JFT96. Please.

LINKS

MP Red Twitter Feed.

Administrator

The Hillsborough piece was the biggest ever undertaking for MP Red. Looking for feedback good AND bad on this, if you have the time.

Are there any plans for a new podcast? Miss you guys and gals.