Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Traveling to NYC and want to know if a game is on TV?

Administrator

Default Traveling to NYC and want to know if a game is on TV?

As soon as we know the schedule it will be posted. If you are traveling and want to take in a specific game, check our TV schedule page here.

If the game is not on the schedule it means we don't know yet or it's not being televised.
    Last edited by Samarkand; August 14th, 2009 at 10:30 PM.

Administrator

Default Re: Traveling to NYC and want to know if a game is on TV?

As part of the web redesign, we have launched a new TV Schedule and Fixture page.

Please take some time to look it over and get back to us with your comments, suggestions and ideas. We would remind everyone that you can email us about specific games being televised, but if it says COVERAGE TBD, that's all the information we have and answer you're probably going to get back.

Anyway, comments, suggestions and ideas.......
    Last edited by Samarkand; August 14th, 2009 at 10:31 PM.

It doesn't seem worth a whole new thread to ask this question, "Are LFCNY t-shirts available for purchase at every game shown at the 11th Street Bar?"

So I won't create a new one.

But are they?
    ‘How many mistakes are you allowed?’ Klopp asked the fourth official. ‘Because if it’s 15, you’ve got one left.’

1st Team Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    It doesn't seem worth a whole new thread to ask this question, "Are LFCNY t-shirts available for purchase at every game shown at the 11th Street Bar?"

So I won't create a new one.

But are they?
    Thanks for the reminder! I chose the pick up at the bar option this year and to date had forgotten. Planning on heading in for tomorrow's match though!

Can someone refresh my memory the best train to take from Penn Station?

Quote Originally Posted by NJ_Red View Post
    Thanks for the reminder! I chose the pick up at the bar option this year and to date had forgotten. Planning on heading in for tomorrow's match though!

Can someone refresh my memory the best train to take from Penn Station?
    I'd probably take the 1 downtown and change at 14th street for the L running east to 1st avenue. Then it's a 4 or so block walk.

http://web.mta.info/maps/submap.html

https://www.google.com/maps/preview/...59b82a6dd7231a

Other routes?
    ‘How many mistakes are you allowed?’ Klopp asked the fourth official. ‘Because if it’s 15, you’ve got one left.’

I understand that a few us saw God the other night. Anyone who is active here?

http://www.lfctour.com/news/latest-n...ise-appearance

1st Team Regular

Along RobR's lines, anyone on here get their tickets to the City match at Yankee Stadium this summer through the LFCNY supporters group? Looking for a top day out with some fellow LFCNYers

Anfield Sub

Along RobR's lines, anyone on here get their tickets to the City match at Yankee Stadium this summer through the LFCNY supporters group? Looking for a top day out with some fellow LFCNYers
    I put in for a couple. I'll admit I don't find these North American tours to be much of a footballing spectacle but they defintiely are a fun p1ssup. Who can say no when it's only a 4 train ride away? (...and erm $212).

The only real downside is it's on a Wednesday night - I'm already dreading the Thursday morning at the office.

1st Team Regular

Just got the email that the club is taking back our ticket requests and now charging us $16 more per ticket.

To me it seems like they were like oh ****, a lot of supporters want to go to this thing, we should have charged more. $110 alone is outrageous for a ticket to a friendly behind the goal. Out of principle they should have let those who already purchased tickets keep them for the price that was agreed to. It seems like another instance of the club nickel and diming the fans for every ****ing penny. I'm strongly considering not going now. Not because I can't afford it, but out of principle. What a mess. I know this was completely out of LFCNY's hands, but what a disgrace by Liverpool football club and whoever the greasy, greedy "tour promoter" is

Just got the email that the club is taking back our ticket requests and now charging us $16 more per ticket.

To me it seems like they were like oh ****, a lot of supporters want to go to this thing, we should have charged more. $110 alone is outrageous for a ticket to a friendly behind the goal. Out of principle they should have let those who already purchased tickets keep them for the price that was agreed to. It seems like another instance of the club nickel and diming the fans for every ****ing penny. I'm strongly considering not going now. Not because I can't afford it, but out of principle. What a mess. I know this was completely out of LFCNY's hands, but what a disgrace by Liverpool football club and whoever the greasy, greedy "tour promoter" is
    Will prawn sandwiches be served?

John Henry is on Twitter. You could always ask him about it.